June 23rd Conversation on the Clean Water Fund
Please join us for a regional discussion on funding clean water initiatives!
June 23, 2016 5:45 – 7:00 p.m.
Swanton Village Complex 120 First Street, Swanton
Kari Dolan, Department of Environmental Conservation Manager of the Vermont Clean Water Initiative Program, will lead a discussion on the draft FY18 Clean Water Fund allocations which will be released for public comment in July.
This is a time to have a conversation around the state’s clean water goals. Topics we will address at this event include:
1. Water pollution challenges and opportunities in the region;
2. The Clean Water Fund and its role in addressing these needs;
3. How the Clean Water Fund was allocated with the first 2 years of funding;
4. Kinds of activities the Clean Water Fund can support, such as technical assistance, education, implementation; and,
5. Priorities for the Clean Water Fund in the coming year.